Monday 17 August 2009

Red

Mary was supposed to be in bed tonight but wanted her "red". She was repeatedly signing "red" then went to her wardrobe. Red refers to her favourite dress. I explained to her in my perfect sign that she could wear it tomorrow. She just shook her head from herr position lying on the floor. I also signed "Bed time now" and "get into bed". Mary just closed her eyes and shook her head. I signed " lie on floor". She did not shake herr head so I left her. Half an hour later she had climbed back into bed.

Earlier today when big sister was getting into herr swimming costume to play in the paddling pool Mary signed "flower" and ran into the car park to Daddy's car. We were a little confused until Daddy worked out that she meant herr Flower swimming suit which had last been seen in Daddy's car. She is definitely too clever for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment