Friday 22 May 2009

She can hear its a miracle!!!!

I had been thinking a while that Mary has not been quite getting the hearing. She seemed to not hear me calling her all the time. She woudl only register after a few attempts and with me making my voice loud and deep.

After the session on Wednesday she seems a lot more responsive. She wore her processors happily at the raised volume in the canteen. At home she turns on the first call of her name. We have a toy aeroplane which makes two noises. The propeller start up noise is easier to get going than the engine running noise. She was playing with the propeller noise happily setting it going again and again when it stopped. I pressed the button for the other noise and she stopped and stared. Clearly she heard that it was different. Now I love and hate that aeroplane all in the same breath. She loves it. Oh well all good for her development.

No comments:

Post a Comment