Sunday 3 May 2009

Swimming and shopping with Daddy

Daddy has taken Mary and big sister away to Grandma's for the night to allow me some free time with my friends. Very nice.

Teh plan was to go swimming at Grandma's pool, because they have a lovely set of water slides that Mary loves. Needless to say in the rush of packing yesterday I forgot to put the swimming gear in the car. But as the girls costumes were a little threadbare and Mike's a little old I said they should just get some new ones.

I received the following text from Daddy earlier this morning:-

"buying a swimsuit wound Mary up something rotten. She wouldnt take it off after we tried it on. Screamed the roof off when I took it off to pay."

Shows how Mary knows what she wants and and will let little stand in her way. Be nice to hear how they all got on.

No comments:

Post a Comment