Friday 24 April 2009

It's lunch time Mummy

We had a busy morning shopping, sorting and unpacking. Oh and also playing in the garden.

I shouted out our upstairs window (our kitchen is on the first floor) to Mary who was sat in the garden. She heard me and managed to locate my voice. We then had a conversation about coming inside and upstairs. Which resulted in me going downstairs to fetch her! Her legs were obviosly a bit weak after hard shop. After a bit more sorting out she climbs excitedly onto her chair. Then tells me in lovely sign:-

"Time lunch mummy, now."

I repeat "Dinner time now"

Mary signs "Good"

Her "Good" is cute cos she doesnt always raise her thumb and sometimes raises her index finger instead. Today we got both. Sorry too slow for a picture though.

No comments:

Post a Comment